Friday, 16 April 2010

The little beasts and their new dresses

Bueno, por fin, después de cuatro intentos fallidos estas bestiecistas pudieron hacerse de sus vestidos. Todo cosido a mano porque mi Singer quedó en Londres y ni me animo a la vieja máquina a pedal de mi abuela.
..........................................................
Well, at last, after four failed attempts these little beasts have managed to get dressed. All hand-sewn because I've left my Singer in London and I wouldn't dare to tackle my grandmother's treadle sewing machine.

Parece que he abandonado un poco este blog. Comprenderán que las horas que paso sentada frente a la compu son inversamente proporcionales a las que paso recorriendo las sierras, y los pasados fueron días repletos de expediciones y avistamientos (liebres, cuises, hormigas atómicas).
..........................................................
It seems this blog has been neglected a bit. You'll understand the time I spend in front of the computer is inversely proportional to the time I send walking the hills, and the past few days have been full of expeditions and creature-sighting (hares, Guinea pigs, atomic ants).



13 comments:

holly aka golly said...

She is so sweet! I love how these are evolving!

monika viktoria said...

miss mouse is just the most gorgeous little creature in the world! I love her!!!
From her sweet stripey and lacey little outfit, to her childlike expression... she's very very huggable!

Martha Bright said...

Check out this artist's work: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lasrtapil/

She is also from Argentina.

sMacThoughts said...

Love them, and enjoy the outdoors!

Pepi said...

Me encantan tus creaciones, son una preciosidaddddddddddddd.........besitos.

flor said...

Dear Holly: thank you! I love your blog so much...even the skeletons! :)
Thank you monika, I think I want to hug her too!
Martha: I love her work!
sMac Thoughts: thank you! One thing I am really enjoying (after a whole year in London) is SUN! :)
Gracias Pepi...besitos!

Anka said...

They are soo cute with their bodies and clothes.

flor said...

thank you Anka:)

Ana Camamiel said...

Es una preciosidad. Me encantan sus ropitas y los gorritos con puntos. Maravilloso.

OfficeTYPE said...

They are so beautiful! Love all the little details on your dolls. :)

Ale said...

Me encantan tus muñecas, los títeres son de lo mejor que he visto. Llenos de detalles increíbles... felicitaciones :)

Murgatroyd said...

These are working really well! I like your combination of materials. Looking forward to seeing them for sale ;-)

flor said...

Thank you again! Gracias otra vez! :)