Saturday, 26 June 2010

Saturday I'm in love


No hubo tiempo para sesiones fotográficas ayer, la luz del invierno no lo permitió (y eso me recuerda que tengo que construirme un mini estudio para independizarme de los caprichos del sol), pero la mañana del sábado fue testigo de una reunión cumbre. Todas estas bestiecitas van a estar en mi tienda hoy.

 
There was no time for photoshoots yesterday, the winter light didn’t allow it (which reminds me I have to build a mini photo studio to become independent of the sun’s whims) but Saturday morning saw a gathering take place. All these little beasts are going to be in my shop today.


Mi favorita: la niña alada, la del cuerpo de jaula. Cuando fabrico una muñeca me enamoro, pero como todo enamoramiento dura poco. Cuando vuelvo a verla después de un par de meses me pregunto de qué me había enamorado. No sé cuánto va a durar, pero sépanlo: estoy enamorada de la niña alada. Feliz sábado para todos!


My favorite: the winged girl, the one with the birdcage body. When I make a doll I fall in love, but as with any other infatuation it doesn’t last long. When I see it again after a couple of months I wonder why I was so infatuated. I don’t know how long it will last, but for your information: I am in love with the winged girl. Happy Saturday to all!

11 comments:

holly aka golly said...

I'm in love too! She's a beauty!

zime said...

Pues yo también estoy enamorada. :)

lau said...

Somos unos cuantos....

Lyn Newhouse said...

Es una maravilla!, no es de extrañar ;)

mylittlegreatworld said...

Absolut lovely work.
Add you.
Hugs

La Cenefa said...

hermosas creaciones! un placer pasar por aca

Saludos, volveremos pronto
te invitamos a visitar nuestro blog
www.vientoenprosa.blogspot.com

Penelope said...

Your shop and blog are beautiful! I'm relatively new to the Folk Reveries team (since early June) so I'd like to say hi and also say that I put on of your fantastic creations in my treasury http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c29ee6edc1a6d91a1169b95/sideshow-freaks
penelope
ilgattoselvatico.blogspot.com

Anka said...

Just beautiful :)

flor said...

Thank you all! (y gracias!)
Thank you Penelope for the treasury :)

Ai-YoyO said...

:D Hi..drop by here first time..
want to tell that your art is very very nice!!!i love it!followed u~

Artifice said...

I love all of your creations and especially "Winged Lady" Congrats to you for making your art and finding your niche in the art market. I am 55 young and have still not found my art focus to be able to make money. I like to dabble too much!

Linda