Monday, 11 June 2012

Girls with birds and rain



Estoy trabajando extensamente en una nueva serie (esperen alguna influencia botánica), pero por ahora, acabo de terminar un grupito de chicas con pájaros que estarán en la tienda mañana.

I’m working extensively on a new series (expect some botanical influence), but for now, I’ve just finished a new bunch of girls with birds that will be listed in the shop tomorrow.

Por favor olviden toda referencia al verano que pude haber mencionado en el post anterior. Eso ya fue, terminado, caput, tanto como mi ánimo jovial. Bueno para el jardín, malo para la chica. Y bastante beneficioso para el bestiario, porque no hay mucho para hacer mas que estar adentro...

Please forget any reference to  summery time I might have mentioned in the previous post. It’s all over, along with my cheerful mood. Good for the garden, bad for the girl. And quite beneficial to the bestiary, as there is not much to do other than being indoors...

8 comments:

Kylie Hunt said...

Love them! They are so gorgeous :)) Funny old thing the weather... I'm hoping it's nice and chilly when I come over in Sept... I get enough hot weather here! ;) Kx

Melissa Kojima said...

Ah, sorry to hear about the rain. But yes! Happy to see more little treasures in your shop.

Georgia said...

Me encantan estas chicas nuevas! Y yo siento por ti por el tiempo, yo vivo en Seattle en los Estados Unidos y suele ser muy frío y lluvioso aquí. Yo trato de compensarlo con brillantes impermeables y paraguas, pero algunos días simplemente no hay superación de la gris!

*I love these new girls! And I feel for you about the weather, I live in Seattle in America and it is typically very cold and rainy here. I try to make up for it with bright raincoats and umbrellas, but some days there's just no overcoming the grey!

Flor Panichelli said...

Kylie: I know what you mean, I was often fed up with the hot and sticky weather when I lived in Argentina...not any more ;)
Melissa: thanks! according to the forecast june will be a productive month for Sweet Bestiary ;)
Georgia: muchas gracias, yo estoy tratando de compensarlo con mucho color fluo, por ahora solo en mis criaturas! (ya vienen, ya vienen...)

Matices said...

Que lindas figuras, como siempre...
Me encanta tu estilo.
saludos desde Chile

elena nuez said...

me encantan estas chicas con pájaros en la cabeza, son divinas!!!!

enhorabuena y un abrazo desde Madrid,
elena

Dorothée said...

Ayer vi a tus chicas encantadoras, y anoche soñé con una figurita de porcelana muy frágil que tenía un pájaro en la cabeza, cayó del cielo y se rompió, y sólo quedaba el pajarito intacto en el suelo. Un sueño bonito y muy extraño...
Gracias Flor por crear esas cosas tan hermosas.

Erika said...

Oh I know what you mean, I am also a person, whose mood changes with the weather, and London... well I need a to make lots of efforts not to get depressed in here... :) No wonder English people always talk about the weather...never really understood why until I moved here.

I found your work on Etsy. And I just stopped by your blog to congratulate you on the amazing talent you behold! Your colors cheer me up on this grey day! :)